Registration has now closed for this conference.
Registration fees for the MMF2016 conference are:
- Early bird regular: £270 (now extended to 29 July 2016)
- Early bird students: £200 (now extended to 29 July 2016)
- Late registration: £320 (from 30 July 2016)
The registration fees above is a package that covers registration, access to all plenary and parallel sessions and materials, drinks reception on Wednesday 7 September, and coffee breaks and lunches during the conference.
There will also be a conference dinner (optional) at the Roman Baths and Pump Room on Thursday 8th September for an additional cost of £50.
Fees for additional one-day course on Tuesday 6 September on Optimal Monetary Policy and Imperfect Information in DSGE models:
- Academics and PhD students: £100.
- For participants from central banks, ministries or the private sector: £200
Course fees include lunch and coffee breaks, course notes and course-specific model software.
Please note the registration fees we charge do NOT include accommodation, so all delegates are advised to arrange for their own.
A limited amount of bed and breakfast accommodation is available on campus, and can be booked online here.